Please Note: Due to the inclement weather forecast we have moved the ride to next Saturday, May 20th.
The Cause: The Cavaillon Orphanage and The All of God's Children Orphanage
Saturday May 20th, 2015
Start: 7:00 am or 9:00 am (see below)
End: around 6:00 pm the same day (or stay overnight and celebrate at the beach)
This ride is 50, 70, 100 or 200 miles
1. Choose Your Ride - Figure out how far you want to bike and the difficulty
2. Transportation home - Pick an option for returning from the end location.
3. Registration Form - Fill out the biker form for our records.
4. Hotel (optional) - Be sure to make hotel accommodations if you are staying overnight.
5. Find Sponsors - Get your friends to sponsor you per mile (e.x. 10 cents a mile).
6. Directions - Take note of the starting location for your ride and make sure you are able to get there on time.
1. Registration Form - Find a biker to sponsor with the sponsor form.
2. Alternatively - If you don't want to pay online, let this biker know you are interested in sponsoring them. Help them and us by remembering to follow up with the biker after the event.
1. Transportation Home - pick an option for returning from the end location
2. Registration Form - Fill out the volunteer form.
3. Hotel (optional) - Be sure to make hotel accommodations if you are staying overnight.
4. Directions - Take note of the starting location for your ride and make sure you are able to get there on time.
* Online - You can donate online through the donation form.
* Check - Send checks to Bike4Beds, 229 Mountain Park Rd., Allentown PA, 18103
Can be found on the Online Registration and Forms page.