Proceeds from the Oct 8th ride will benefit victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
The Cause: The Cavaillon Orphanage and Puerto Rico
Sunday, Oct 8, 2017
Start: 8:30am 62 mile route and 9:00am 30 mile route (group pic at 8:30am)
End: around 12:00pm
Rides: Two routes to choose from: 30 & 62 miles
Cost: $25 for either ride. $5 for a technical shirt with Bike4Beds logo.
Start and End location: Valley Preferred Cycling Center - Velodrome (1151 Mosser Rd, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
How to Participate
1. Choose Your Ride - Figure out how far you want to bike and the difficulty
2. Registration Form - Fill out the online registration form to sign up.
3. Find Sponsors (Not Required) - Get your friends to sponsor you per mile (e.g. 10 cents a mile).
4. Directions - Take note of the starting location and make sure you are able to get there on time.
On the Registration page, you can sponsor a specific biker with the sponsor form. You do not need to pay online. You can mail a check (address under Donating below) or provide your money to the biker you are sponsoring.
1. Registration Form - Fill out the volunteer form.
2. The team will reach out to you in advance of the event with instructions.
*You can donate online through the donation button below or on the Registration page.
* Check - Send checks to Bike4Beds, 229 Mountain Park Rd., Allentown PA, 18103